Hi Everybody:
A while back I was asked about the difference between Republicans and Democrates. The article below explains a little more about what I feel is a real diffference between the two parties. Here's the most important part from the article.. the United States economy has grown faster, on average, under Democratic presidents than under Republicans.We can also talk about the fact that upper income Americans do better under Republicans and middle and lower income Americans do better under Democrates. These are facts and have nothing to do with whether Sarah Palin hunts moose or whether her daughter's baby's daddy really wants to marry her.If you want the the bottome line on the bottom line look at a quote from Bill Clinton... "If you want to live like a Republican... vote for a Democrate."Chris Adams
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Chris, good stuf...
Where did you get the information to support your claims. I am not sayig they are wrong I just need the raw data for a project I am working on
Post a Comment